See CJ's upcoming tour schedule and scroll down to view past events.
Looking for a speaker for your next event? Contact CJ to request him to speak at your event.
- Deaf Con FestivalJun 01, 2019, 11:30 AM – 7:30 PM CDT9191 Barker Cypress Rd Cypress TX 77433Performance/Panel Discussion 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM CyFair 9191 Barker Cypress Rd Cypress TX 77433 Location: CENT 151-153 Deaf Con - Panel discussion at 12 pm CJ Jones perform at 3-4 pm Warren Wawa Snipe musical performance at 5-6 pm Team: Terra Jackson / Leisha Campbel
- Deaf Entreprenuer NetworkMar 16, 2019, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMCalifornia State University, Northridge, 18111 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91330, USAwww.goden.org Keynote Speaker: CJ Jones‘ role of Joseph in the 2017 summer hit "Baby Driver" earned him the title of the first black deaf actor in an international blockbuster film. Baby Driver, directed by Edgar Wright and starring Ansel Elgort, was chosen as one of the top ten films of the year
- Black DrumFeb 25, 2019, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMThe Royal Theater, Toronto, ONDEAF CULTURE CENTRE presents a fundraiser event, called "Keep Our Hands Burning Bright" Featuring an amazing artist & actor, CJ Jones, of last summer blockbuster hit, "Baby Driver" and upcoming "Avatar 2". He's coming to Toronto! :) The fundraiser event will be held on Sunday, Feb 24th, 2019
- Lights! Camera! Access! 2.0Feb 20, 2019, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PMTelevision Academy, 5220 Lankershim Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91601, USAOverview of LCA2.0-related Events: Disability and Media Roundtable panel organized by The Coelho Center for Disability Law, Policy and Innovation and Lights! Camera! Access! 2.0 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Women in FilmOct 22, 2018, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMWest Hollywood Library, 625 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USAhttps://womeninfilm.org/speaker-series/ Participate in the conversation! – How to make your media more marketable by implementing accessible viewing experiences for engagement to additional audiences for all VOD, Broadcast & Theatrical distribution platforms.
- VSA (Very Special Arts)May 21, 2018, 8:30 AM – May 25, 2018, 3:30 PMIndian Pines Elementary School, 6000 Oak Royal Dr, Lake Worth, FL 33463, USAArtist in residence - direct two short plays with deaf students at Indian Pines Elementary School. Plus Special Guest Appearance: Parent Workshop at School Board (May 22 evening) John I. Leonard High School (May 25 11:00am -12:15pm) Palm Springs Middle School (May 25 2:00pm - 3:15pm)